Top Social

DIY Aquazurra Pom Pom Heels

Tuesday, July 19, 2016



Hey everyone, I wanted to make a quick post showing how easy it is to make a pair of Aquazurra Pom Pom heels all on your own.  I fell in love with these heels as soon as I saw them.  They're a fun pair of heels for the summer that can be dressed up or down.   These heels retail for up to $630 on some sites, but I'm going to show you how to make your own for under $40!



Rihanna spotted in NYC in her Aquazzura heels


Karrueche seen out in her Aquazzura heels


WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

White Lace Up Heels - Go Jane ($20)

Multi Color Pom Poms - Michael's ($5)

Hot Glue Gun - Dollar Tree ($1)


Step 1:
I first pull up a photo of the heels and pull all of the similar colored Pom Poms that I want to use and put them over to the side.  I start by placing a small drop of hot glue on the heel's strap (feel free to use whatever type of heel or Pom Poms that you would like).
Step 2:
Press and hold the Pom Pom down on the glue for a few seconds.  Take the next two colored Pom Poms and start creating your two rows.  Continue this technique until your have reached the end of the heel's strap.
Step 3:
After you have finished filling the strap with your Pom Poms take a small drop of glue and place it on the ends of both your laces.  Pressed down on the Poms until they are firm and secured. 


And there you have it, your very own home made Aquazzura Pom Pom Heels!  I added a few more extra Pom Poms to my heels compared to the actual Aquazzura heel, but feel free to make it your own and add however many you would like! 

You're now ready to finish out this summer with these colorful beauties.  








Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature